FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, FTX Token has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One FTX Token token can currently be purchased for about $2.87 or 0.00031467 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax and CoinEx. FTX Token has a total market cap of $270.65 million and approximately $2.50 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045223 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $453.12 or 0.04970299 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055339 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004545 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002442 BTC.
FTX Token Token Profile
FTX Token is a token. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. FTX Token’s total supply is 345,219,294 tokens and its circulating supply is 94,346,958 tokens. FTX Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FTX Token is medium.com/@ftx. The official website for FTX Token is ftx.com.
FTX Token Token Trading
FTX Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FTX Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FTX Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.