Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. During the last seven days, Function X has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar. Function X has a total market cap of $19.71 million and $364,390.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Function X token can now be bought for approximately $0.0881 or 0.00000964 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028415 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004677 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,183.64 or 1.00446464 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 62.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00144910 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 46.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006168 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Function X Token Profile
Function X (FX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 223,677,013 tokens. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. The official message board for Function X is medium.com/functionx.
Function X Token Trading
Function X can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.