Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 30th. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $7,947.84 and $2.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Galactrum has traded down 24.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.13 or 0.00744509 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $215.80 or 0.02358332 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00028260 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019958 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004673 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.98 or 0.00152803 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00170733 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008075 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
ORE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.