GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. One GAMB token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and CoinExchange. GAMB has a market cap of $431,589.32 and approximately $66,928.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GAMB has traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045274 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.09 or 0.04948599 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002756 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055305 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031541 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004556 BTC.
GAMB is a token. It was first traded on June 20th, 2018. GAMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,853,249,989 tokens. GAMB’s official message board is medium.com/@gambproject. GAMB’s official website is gamb.io. GAMB’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GAMB
GAMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GAMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.