GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. GoByte has a total market cap of $212,780.46 and $5,756.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoByte coin can now be bought for $0.0290 or 0.00000318 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, GoByte has traded 14.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Unknown Fair Object (UFO) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020833 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
GoByte (GBX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 17th, 2017. GoByte’s total supply is 7,346,371 coins. The Reddit community for GoByte is /r/gobyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GoByte is community.gobyte.network. GoByte’s official website is gobyte.network. GoByte’s official Twitter account is @gobytenetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.