Guider (CURRENCY:GDR) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Guider token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Guider has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. Guider has a market cap of $30,934.80 and approximately $53.00 worth of Guider was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001368 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002201 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045339 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $452.76 or 0.04946267 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055285 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031497 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013263 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004548 BTC.
GDR is a token. Its launch date was May 6th, 2019. Guider’s total supply is 259,564,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 249,181,440 tokens. Guider’s official Twitter account is @guider_official and its Facebook page is accessible here. Guider’s official website is bit.ly/2Na3S1d.
Guider Token Trading
Guider can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Guider directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Guider should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Guider using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Guider Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guider and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.