Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded up 17.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. In the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded 56.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Haven Protocol has a market capitalization of $24.81 million and approximately $721,006.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Haven Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.93 or 0.00021066 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,156.29 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $227.28 or 0.02482180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.90 or 0.02434368 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.67 or 0.00455108 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $63.90 or 0.00697928 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.76 or 0.00062917 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.01 or 0.00567994 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016705 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol (XHV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 12,862,419 coins. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Haven Protocol’s official website is havenprotocol.org.
Haven Protocol Coin Trading
Haven Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.