Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000076 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, OKEx, Bgogo and Ethfinex. During the last week, Hydro Protocol has traded up 53.1% against the U.S. dollar. Hydro Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.89 million and approximately $123,276.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002209 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045250 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.11 or 0.05030890 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002756 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00055291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031554 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013160 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004562 BTC.
About Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol is a token. It was first traded on January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/hydro-protocol. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io. The official website for Hydro Protocol is thehydrofoundation.com.
Buying and Selling Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Ethfinex, HADAX, OKEx, Bgogo and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydro Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.