InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, InflationCoin has traded up 19.5% against the dollar. One InflationCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. InflationCoin has a total market capitalization of $130,030.54 and approximately $29.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.17 or 0.00747820 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020592 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00171678 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
InflationCoin (CRYPTO:IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 7th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InflationCoin is inflationcoin.org. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.