InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded 1% higher against the dollar. InsaneCoin has a total market cap of $87,645.58 and approximately $208.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.37 or 0.00745507 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020878 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00169537 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002476 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin (CRYPTO:INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 24,570,086 coins. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network.
Buying and Selling InsaneCoin
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.