Italo (CURRENCY:XTA) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Italo coin can now be bought for $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, Italo has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. Italo has a market cap of $30,379.42 and $115.00 worth of Italo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010960 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.38 or 0.01726415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00168969 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00049754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00109347 BTC.
Italo Coin Profile
Italo’s total supply is 4,386,623 coins. Italo’s official website is italo.network. Italo’s official Twitter account is @italocoin. The Reddit community for Italo is /r/ITALOCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Italo
Italo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Italo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Italo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Italo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Italo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Italo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.