JD Coin (CURRENCY:JDC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. JD Coin has a market cap of $2.53 million and $374,805.00 worth of JD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, JD Coin has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. One JD Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001119 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010994 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.11 or 0.01740621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00169378 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00050029 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00109742 BTC.
JD Coin Profile
JD Coin was first traded on July 26th, 2017. JD Coin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,722,596 coins. JD Coin’s official Twitter account is @JDS75738669 and its Facebook page is accessible here. JD Coin’s official website is www.jdcoin.us.
JD Coin Coin Trading
JD Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire JD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase JD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for JD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.