LIFE (CURRENCY:LIFE) traded up 152% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. LIFE has a total market cap of $155,942.60 and approximately $81.00 worth of LIFE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, LIFE has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. One LIFE token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002200 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045301 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $451.86 or 0.04940137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002759 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055324 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031496 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004552 BTC.
LIFE is a token. Its launch date was July 9th, 2017. LIFE’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 86,454,878,952 tokens. The Reddit community for LIFE is /r/LIFEtoken. LIFE’s official Twitter account is @LIFEtoken_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LIFE is www.lifelabs.io.
LIFE Token Trading
LIFE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LIFE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LIFE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LIFE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LIFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LIFE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.