LocalCoinSwap (CURRENCY:LCS) traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. LocalCoinSwap has a market cap of $310,896.83 and $6,701.00 worth of LocalCoinSwap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LocalCoinSwap token can currently be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, LocalCoinSwap has traded 35% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00095344 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.83 or 0.00325829 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011377 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Earneo (SNPC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016384 BTC.
LocalCoinSwap Token Profile
LocalCoinSwap is a token. It launched on March 15th, 2018. LocalCoinSwap’s total supply is 71,889,978 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,437,201 tokens. The Reddit community for LocalCoinSwap is /r/LocalCoinSwap and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LocalCoinSwap’s official message board is medium.com/localcoinswap. LocalCoinSwap’s official website is www.localcoinswap.com. LocalCoinSwap’s official Twitter account is @Localcoinswap_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LocalCoinSwap Token Trading
LocalCoinSwap can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LocalCoinSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LocalCoinSwap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LocalCoinSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LocalCoinSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LocalCoinSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.