LUNA (CURRENCY:LUNA) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. LUNA has a market capitalization of $59.04 million and approximately $5.68 million worth of LUNA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LUNA coin can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002364 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, Upbit, Bitrue and GDAC. In the last seven days, LUNA has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.88 or 0.01732578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168427 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109831 BTC.
LUNA’s genesis date was September 10th, 2018. LUNA’s total supply is 995,859,074 coins and its circulating supply is 287,765,804 coins. The official message board for LUNA is medium.com/terra-money. LUNA’s official website is terra.money. LUNA’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LUNA Coin Trading
LUNA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Coinone, GDAC, Bittrex, GOPAX, Bitrue and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LUNA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LUNA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LUNA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LUNA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LUNA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.