Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Lunyr token can now be bought for $1.37 or 0.00015038 BTC on popular exchanges including BiteBTC, Upbit, Huobi and Bittrex. During the last week, Lunyr has traded 26.6% higher against the US dollar. Lunyr has a total market capitalization of $3.16 million and $2.36 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010940 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001922 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.62 or 0.01725339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00168404 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050177 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00110158 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr launched on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, YoBit, HitBTC, Liqui, Binance, BiteBTC, Gate.io, Bittrex, BigONE and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.