MedicCoin (CURRENCY:MEDIC) traded down 11.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. One MedicCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, Graviex and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, MedicCoin has traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar. MedicCoin has a market capitalization of $12,126.14 and approximately $51.00 worth of MedicCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004735 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
MedicCoin (MEDIC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 14th, 2018. MedicCoin’s total supply is 298,349,835 coins and its circulating supply is 298,349,398 coins. The official message board for MedicCoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/MEDIC. MedicCoin’s official website is mediccoin.com. MedicCoin’s official Twitter account is @mediccoin.
MedicCoin Coin Trading
MedicCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MedicCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MedicCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MedicCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MedicCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MedicCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.