Megacoin (CURRENCY:MEC) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Megacoin has traded down 23.9% against the U.S. dollar. Megacoin has a total market capitalization of $585,453.16 and $1.00 worth of Megacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Megacoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0151 or 0.00000165 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.42 or 0.00453343 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013773 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 26.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006702 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003440 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003374 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000431 BTC.
Megacoin (MEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 29th, 2013. Megacoin’s total supply is 38,875,818 coins. Megacoin’s official message board is megacointalk.org. Megacoin’s official Twitter account is @mega_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Megacoin is /r/megacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Megacoin’s official website is www.megacoin.eu.
Megacoin Coin Trading
Megacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Megacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Megacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Megacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Megacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Megacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.