Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Metal has a total market capitalization of $20.09 million and $3.25 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Metal has traded down 5.5% against the dollar. One Metal token can now be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003365 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045296 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $452.75 or 0.04958762 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055350 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00031531 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010952 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013226 BTC.
Metal is a PoPP token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,483,821 tokens. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metal’s official website is www.metalpay.com.
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metal should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.