Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Mithril has traded 4.2% lower against the dollar. One Mithril token can now be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $5.18 million and $5.13 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00015981 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sharpe Platform Token (SHP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Show (SHOW) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Saifu (SFU) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000665 BTC.
Mithril (MITH) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 876,265,000 tokens. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril’s official website is mith.io. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.