MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Bittrex. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $912,546.08 and $674.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015179 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004397 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002791 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded down 39.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Nyerium (NYEX) traded down 33.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
MonetaryUnit (MUE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 194,303,545 coins. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.