Nyerium (CURRENCY:NYEX) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Nyerium has traded 42% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Nyerium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Nyerium has a market cap of $8,042.12 and $1.00 worth of Nyerium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015103 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004390 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002838 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gossip Coin (GOSS) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Nyerium (NYEX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 25th, 2018. Nyerium’s total supply is 34,269,697 coins and its circulating supply is 29,385,069 coins. The official website for Nyerium is nyex.site. The Reddit community for Nyerium is /r/Nyerium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nyerium’s official Twitter account is @NyeriumDev and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nyerium
Nyerium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nyerium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nyerium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nyerium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nyerium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nyerium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.