Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, Omni has traded 3.2% lower against the dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $836,810.76 and approximately $208.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for $1.49 or 0.00016243 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptohub and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.67 or 0.00455108 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013824 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006596 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003432 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000430 BTC.
Omni (CRYPTO:OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,984 coins and its circulating supply is 562,668 coins. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptohub, C-CEX and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.