OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last week, OneLedger has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. OneLedger has a total market capitalization of $1.55 million and $118,731.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneLedger token can now be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including UEX, IDEX, CoinEx and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045290 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $459.23 or 0.05023835 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055334 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031626 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013198 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004574 BTC.
OneLedger is a token. It launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 406,682,236 tokens. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, Kucoin, BitForex, CoinEx, Hotbit and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OneLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneLedger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.