Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last seven days, Opus has traded 21.3% lower against the dollar. Opus has a total market capitalization of $198,810.96 and approximately $242.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opus token can currently be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.52 or 0.01737635 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00168706 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00050277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00110126 BTC.
Opus Token Profile
Opus’ launch date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. Opus’ official website is opus-foundation.org. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Opus Token Trading
Opus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.