Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. Parachute has a market capitalization of $105,694.80 and $8,583.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Parachute has traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Parachute token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004728 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Parachute Token Profile
PAR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Parachute’s total supply is 999,628,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 455,343,320 tokens. The Reddit community for Parachute is /r/ParachuteToken. Parachute’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Parachute is www.parachutetoken.com.
Parachute Token Trading
Parachute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Parachute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.