Patron (CURRENCY:PAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Patron has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. Patron has a market cap of $198,928.70 and approximately $6,803.00 worth of Patron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patron token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, HitBTC, YoBit and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010994 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.11 or 0.01740621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00169378 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00050029 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00109742 BTC.
Patron Token Profile
Patron launched on February 25th, 2018. Patron’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 393,950,594 tokens. Patron’s official Twitter account is @atsushi530 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Patron is medium.com/@patronproject. Patron’s official website is patron-influencers.com.
Buying and Selling Patron
Patron can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDAX, HitBTC, CoinBene and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patron directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patron should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Patron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.