Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 30th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $6.41 million and approximately $61,263.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002657 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,153.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.77 or 0.02422728 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.12 or 0.00613127 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain [old] (EDC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004351 BTC.
Peercoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2012. Peercoin’s total supply is 26,346,104 coins. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.