Phantomx (CURRENCY:PNX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Phantomx coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Graviex, Crex24 and STEX. In the last seven days, Phantomx has traded down 67.2% against the dollar. Phantomx has a market capitalization of $5,339.16 and approximately $1.00 worth of Phantomx was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $68.22 or 0.00746663 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020182 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.66 or 0.00171435 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002467 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PNX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 9th, 2017. Phantomx’s total supply is 48,495,525 coins. Phantomx’s official website is phantomx.co. Phantomx’s official Twitter account is @PhantomX_Coin.
Buying and Selling Phantomx
Phantomx can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, SouthXchange, STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phantomx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phantomx should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phantomx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phantomx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phantomx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.