PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 30th. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. PlatinumBAR has a market capitalization of $3,182.75 and $6.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
PlatinumBAR (CRYPTO:XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.