Poseidon Network (CURRENCY:QQQ) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 30th. Poseidon Network has a market cap of $22.14 million and approximately $182,431.00 worth of Poseidon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Poseidon Network has traded down 24.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Poseidon Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0103 or 0.00000112 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002397 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001997 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00219667 BTC.
- VITE (VITE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Poseidon Network Profile
Poseidon Network (CRYPTO:QQQ) is a token. Its genesis date was April 1st, 2019. Poseidon Network’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,152,875,408 tokens. Poseidon Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Poseidon Network’s official website is poseidon.network. The official message board for Poseidon Network is medium.com/poseidonnetwork.
Poseidon Network Token Trading
Poseidon Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Poseidon Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Poseidon Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Poseidon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Poseidon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Poseidon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.