Prometeus (CURRENCY:PROM) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Prometeus token can now be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00011079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bittrex. In the last week, Prometeus has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Prometeus has a total market capitalization of $6.59 million and approximately $843,171.00 worth of Prometeus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010948 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.92 or 0.01736178 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168779 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050206 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109960 BTC.
Prometeus’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,500,000 tokens. The official website for Prometeus is prometeus.io. The official message board for Prometeus is medium.com/prometeus-network. Prometeus’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prometeus
Prometeus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prometeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prometeus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prometeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prometeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prometeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.