QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. QUINADS has a total market capitalization of $15,649.71 and approximately $1.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, QUINADS has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. One QUINADS token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004826 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00088979 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.98 or 0.00327850 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011387 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Earneo (SNPC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016398 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011901 BTC.
QUINADS Token Profile
QUINADS (QUIN) is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,294,999,111 tokens. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. QUINADS’s official website is quinads.com.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QUINADS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QUINADS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.