REAL (CURRENCY:REAL) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. REAL has a market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $741.00 worth of REAL was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, REAL has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One REAL token can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001153 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, IDEX, Bancor Network and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010994 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.11 or 0.01740621 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00169378 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00050029 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00109742 BTC.
REAL was first traded on August 31st, 2017. REAL’s total supply is 19,717,288 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,055,817 tokens. The official website for REAL is www.real.markets. REAL’s official Twitter account is @http://www.real.markets and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling REAL
REAL can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, BitFlip, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade REAL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase REAL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.