Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. One Safe coin can currently be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00003916 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, ZB.COM and DragonEX. In the last seven days, Safe has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. Safe has a market capitalization of $7.45 million and $80,536.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FABRK (FAB) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004536 BTC.
- ZelCash (ZEL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded 38.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded 26% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Safe (SAFE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Safe
Safe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, ZB.COM and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Safe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.