ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One ShowHand token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Hotbit and HitBTC. ShowHand has a total market cap of $18,208.90 and approximately $512.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ShowHand has traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.88 or 0.01732578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168427 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109831 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. The official website for ShowHand is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
ShowHand Token Trading
ShowHand can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Hotbit, Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShowHand should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ShowHand using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.