SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. In the last seven days, SounDAC has traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar. One SounDAC coin can currently be purchased for $0.0045 or 0.00000049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. SounDAC has a market cap of $65,900.36 and $62,150.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00025846 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003203 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0930 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 23.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 46.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
XSD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SounDAC is soundac.io. The official message board for SounDAC is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html.
Buying and Selling SounDAC
SounDAC can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SounDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SounDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.