Spectiv (CURRENCY:SIG) traded up 26.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Spectiv has a total market capitalization of $7,061.10 and $46.00 worth of Spectiv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectiv token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, Spectiv has traded 32.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010971 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.87 or 0.01735069 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.51 or 0.00169352 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.10 or 0.00110319 BTC.
Spectiv was first traded on January 1st, 2018. Spectiv’s total supply is 378,851,756 tokens and its circulating supply is 220,972,801 tokens. Spectiv’s official Twitter account is @spectivvr and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectiv’s official website is www.spectivvr.com. The Reddit community for Spectiv is /r/Spectiv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Spectiv Token Trading
Spectiv can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectiv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectiv should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectiv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectiv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectiv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.