Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Sphere coin can now be purchased for $0.0486 or 0.00000533 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, Sphere has traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar. Sphere has a market cap of $606,675.83 and approximately $240.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00028362 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,162.90 or 1.00517623 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 74.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00155500 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 50.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006424 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Sphere Coin Profile
Sphere (SPHR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2015. Sphere’s total supply is 12,484,344 coins. Sphere’s official website is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.