Swap (CURRENCY:XWP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Swap has a total market cap of $491,349.51 and approximately $69,455.00 worth of Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Swap coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0562 or 0.00000615 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Graviex. During the last seven days, Swap has traded down 9.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.87 or 0.01727710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00168448 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050236 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00109978 BTC.
Swap’s total supply is 8,738,504 coins. Swap’s official Twitter account is @_realSwap. Swap’s official website is swap.fyi. The Reddit community for Swap is /r/SwapProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Swap
Swap can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.