Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded up 13% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, Swarm has traded down 1.4% against the dollar. One Swarm token can currently be bought for about $0.0178 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC. Swarm has a total market cap of $1.39 million and $1,954.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010968 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $157.48 or 0.01727395 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168678 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00050221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00109882 BTC.
Swarm launched on September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 99,535,052 tokens and its circulating supply is 78,189,670 tokens. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.