Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded up 10% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. During the last week, Titan Coin has traded down 14% against the dollar. One Titan Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex, SouthXchange and Novaexchange. Titan Coin has a total market cap of $829,014.06 and approximately $3,354.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded down 41% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Titan Coin Profile
TTN is a coin. It launched on June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 908,863,088 coins. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject. The official website for Titan Coin is titanprojects.co. The official message board for Titan Coin is medium.com/@titanprojectsco.
Titan Coin Coin Trading
Titan Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Escodex and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Titan Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Titan Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.