Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. Trinity Network Credit has a total market cap of $401,837.61 and approximately $608.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trinity Network Credit token can currently be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Switcheo Network, Gate.io and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Trinity Network Credit has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010928 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.88 or 0.01732578 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.45 or 0.00168427 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00050189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00109831 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit launched on December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency. Trinity Network Credit’s official website is trinity.tech.
Buying and Selling Trinity Network Credit
Trinity Network Credit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trinity Network Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.