TrueVett (CURRENCY:VME) traded down 60.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One TrueVett token can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, TrueVett has traded down 52.5% against the dollar. TrueVett has a total market capitalization of $13,110.10 and $8.00 worth of TrueVett was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00045174 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $457.20 or 0.04980346 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055239 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031507 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00013246 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004556 BTC.
TrueVett is a token. Its genesis date was January 10th, 2018. TrueVett’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 178,048,389 tokens. TrueVett’s official message board is medium.com/verime. TrueVett’s official website is www.truevett.com. TrueVett’s official Twitter account is @VeriME_mobi.
TrueVett Token Trading
TrueVett can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueVett directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueVett should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueVett using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueVett Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueVett and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.