TurtleNetwork (CURRENCY:TN) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 30th. TurtleNetwork has a market capitalization of $481,194.32 and $3,376.00 worth of TurtleNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TurtleNetwork coin can now be purchased for $0.0054 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, TurtleNetwork has traded 41.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 48.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.44 or 0.00726821 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006462 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00010483 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010960 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008187 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000246 BTC.
TN is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 4th, 2018. TurtleNetwork’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 88,335,911 coins. TurtleNetwork’s official message board is www.turtlenetwork.eu/#blog. TurtleNetwork’s official website is www.turtlenetwork.eu. TurtleNetwork’s official Twitter account is @TurtleNetworkTN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TurtleNetwork
TurtleNetwork can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TurtleNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.