Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 30th. Veles has a market capitalization of $74,807.99 and approximately $44,270.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Veles has traded down 9.8% against the dollar. One Veles coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0614 or 0.00000673 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,116.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.28 or 0.02471075 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $221.68 or 0.02431664 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.40 or 0.00454123 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013896 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $63.33 or 0.00694632 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00062679 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00564563 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Veles (VLS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,328,169 coins and its circulating supply is 1,218,777 coins. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veles’ official website is veles.network.
Buying and Selling Veles
Veles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.