VITE (CURRENCY:VITE) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. VITE has a market capitalization of $6.74 million and approximately $1.54 million worth of VITE was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, VITE has traded 17.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One VITE coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000157 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002399 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Obyte (GBYTE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.13 or 0.00219497 BTC.
- TrustNote (TTT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
VITE Coin Profile
VITE (CRYPTO:VITE) is a coin. It launched on April 25th, 2018. VITE’s total supply is 999,927,997 coins and its circulating supply is 467,356,886 coins. The Reddit community for VITE is /r/vitelabs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VITE’s official Twitter account is @vitelabs and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for VITE is medium.com/vitelabs. VITE’s official website is www.vite.org.
Buying and Selling VITE
VITE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VITE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VITE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VITE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VITE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VITE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.