Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Wings token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0651 or 0.00000714 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Wings has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. Wings has a total market cap of $6.33 million and $233,297.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00045223 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $453.12 or 0.04970299 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00055339 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031467 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004545 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings (CRYPTO:WINGS) is a token. It launched on April 25th, 2017. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,259,638 tokens. Wings’ official website is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.