Yocoin (CURRENCY:YOC) traded down 18.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Yocoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, OOOBTC, BTC-Alpha and Livecoin. Yocoin has a market capitalization of $100,414.24 and $291,005.00 worth of Yocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Yocoin has traded down 23.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.38 or 0.00453181 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00013905 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006710 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003439 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000418 BTC.
Yocoin Coin Profile
Yocoin (CRYPTO:YOC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 19th, 2016. Yocoin’s total supply is 554,925,923 coins and its circulating supply is 369,659,255 coins. Yocoin’s official website is www.yocoin.org. Yocoin’s official Twitter account is @yocoin15 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Yocoin
Yocoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OOOBTC, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yocoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Yocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Yocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.