Zel (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Zel coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0443 or 0.00000486 BTC on major exchanges. Zel has a total market capitalization of $4.76 million and $2.16 million worth of Zel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Zel has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.47 or 0.00564563 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112639 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006750 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00073351 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001668 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Zel Coin Profile
Zel (CRYPTO:ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. Zel’s total supply is 107,424,350 coins. The official message board for Zel is dashboard.zel.network/d/MbFdic9mz/zelnodes-dashboard. Zel’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The official website for Zel is zel.cash.
Zel Coin Trading
Zel can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.